✨ SCOPRI BABBOL SOFT CREAMY STICK BLUSH ✨ ➡️ VAI SU CLIOMAKEUPSHOP.COM

Forum PELLE PROBLEMI & SOLUZIONI Bride says wedding 'ruined' after being stood up by her dress

Bride says wedding 'ruined' after being stood up by her dress

Topic iniziato da
pinkggfes , ultimo intervento di
pinkggfes, 8 years, 7 months fa

Tag: 

• Autore
    Articoli
    pinkggfesBlocked

Miss Michaels finally managed to get her hands on a longer-length version – to be shortened in store– on yesterday but said it did not feel like the same dress.

Berketex said “human error” had been to blame for the delay but added that she would not have gone without.

Miss Michaels, 43, said: “I just want to look lovely on the day, like any bride does, but it feels like I’m having to take second best.

“The dress I’ve been offered is going to change the shape totally and it’s not my dress. It’s completely ruined my big day.

“I haven’t been able to eat or sleep properly. I saved all my money for this dress and it’s just ridiculous. I don’t want any other bride to go through what I have.”

The couple, both due to be married for a second time, met while working at the Langley Mill Asda as checkout operators and have been together for five years.

They will marry at Chester Town Hall – in the city where they first had a trip together – with a small wedding of 12 people, including their three children from previous relationships.

After the wedding they had planned to go on a honeymoon to Cape Verde but put the idea on hold after spending £850 on the dress, alterations and accessories.

Mr Gardner, 49, said: “It’s a complete and utter farce, which has left Nicky heartbroken.

“We went away last weekend to relax before the wedding but we couldn’t. It’s caused us both so much emotional distress at what should be a happy time.

“There’s nothing Nicky has done wrong. We’ve paid the money in time and hoped a company of that reputation could provide but they haven’t.”

Berketex manager Paul Wilson said: “There was absolutely no reason why the gown shouldn’t have come to us quicker from the designer and it’s basically due to human error. “Our quality control team picked it up and have rectified it so she gets the gown in time for her wedding.

“We wouldn’t want a bride not to have a gown on her wedding day so we do everything we can to make sure she is completely happy.”

read more:www.marieaustralia.com/evening-dresses

http://www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses-2015

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Stai vedendo 1 articolo (di 1 totali)
Attenzione

Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.

POST POPOLARI