✨ SCOPRI LA CREMA VISO IDRATANTE PRO-AGE M.A.B.B. ✨ ➡️ VAI SU CLIOMAKEUPSHOP.COM

Forum PELLE PROBLEMI & SOLUZIONI Bride with terminal cancer plans dream wedding in 4 weeks before losing her hair

Bride with terminal cancer plans dream wedding in 4 weeks before losing her hair

Topic iniziato da
pinkggfes , ultimo intervento di
pinkggfes, 8 years, 7 months fa

Tag: 

• Autore
    Articoli
    pinkggfesBlocked

Lauren Barker, 27, was diagnosed with cervical cancer in July 2014 and quickly beat the disease.

A bride with terminal cancer planned her wedding in just four weeks – so she could marry before losing all her hair.

Lauren Barker, 27, was diagnosed with cervical cancer in July 2014 and quickly beat the disease.

But exactly a year later she was told the cancer had returned – and was given the devastating news it was terminal.

Her fiance Ben Green, 26, had proposed four months earlier and the pair were saving for a wedding next year.

But following the diagnosis, they decided to bring their nuptials foward and organise it in just four weeks.

Lauren’s sister Ruby set up a fundraising website and strangers donated more than £8,000 for their big day.

The couple, from Biggleswade, Beds, tied the knot on Wednesday in a country manor in front of family and friends.

Lauren said: “I was heartbroken when doctors told revealed my cancer was back.

“I would have been perfectly happy getting married at a registrar office but my sister, Ruby, wanted my big day to be extra special.

“She set up a page and donations from strangers allowed us to plan the wedding of our dreams in just four weeks.

“I have been astounded by how generous people have been.

“We would have taken a couple of years to save up for on our own, and with my recent diagnosis, we couldn’t wait that long.”

Lauren will begin a course of chemotherapy next week that will hopefully prolong her life.

She added: “They can’t give me a time frame but I know that as soon as I begin treatment my hair, eyelashes and eyebrows will fall out.

“Every bride wants to look nice on their wedding day, so I wanted to marry Ben before I lost my hair.

“We were amazed by how many people managed to turn up at such short notice.

“We filled the venue to its full capacity, both at the ceremony and the sit-down meal.

“It was everything I had dreamed of and more, the most perfect day.”

Lauren and Ben met on an internet dating website in 2012 and moved in together within six months.

Lauren will begin a course of chemotherapy next week that will hopefully prolong her life.

She added: “They can’t give me a time frame but I know that as soon as I begin treatment my hair, eyelashes and eyebrows will fall out.

“Every bride wants to look nice on their wedding day, so I wanted to marry Ben before I lost my hair.

“We were amazed by how many people managed to turn up at such short notice.

“We filled the venue to its full capacity, both at the ceremony and the sit-down meal.

“It was everything I had dreamed of and more, the most perfect day.”

Lauren and Ben met on an internet dating website in 2012 and moved in together within six months.

read more:www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses-perth

http://www.marieaustralia.com/sexy-formal-dresses

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Stai vedendo 1 articolo (di 1 totali)
Attenzione

Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.

POST POPOLARI

Error decoding the Instagram API json