✨ SCOPRI LA CREMA VISO IDRATANTE PRO-AGE M.A.B.B. ✨ ➡️ VAI SU CLIOMAKEUPSHOP.COM

Forum PELLE PROBLEMI & SOLUZIONI 'Duck Dynasty' wedding: John Luke and Mary Kate tie the knot

'Duck Dynasty' wedding: John Luke and Mary Kate tie the knot

Topic iniziato da
pinkggfes , ultimo intervento di
pinkggfes, 8 years, 7 months fa
  • Autore
    Articoli
    pinkggfesBlocked

On Wednesday’s episode of “Duck Dynasty,” Willie and Korie Robertson’s eldest son, John Luke, 19, tied the knot with fiancée Mary Kate McEacharn, also 19, in a tear jerking ceremony at the Robertson farmhouse.

With the wedding just one week away, planning was in full swing as the couple and their mothers scouted out the ceremony venue. Korie was elated and surprised at how involved John Luke was in the process. “I just think it’s really great that John Luke is even here, because I don’t think Willie did anything but show up at the wedding, so the fact John Luke is really involved in this wedding planning process is pretty cool.”

John Luke, on the other hand, could not have been more distracted and out of his element. “I haven’t gotten a whole lot out of this so far, they’re talking about dresses, and flowers and colors and all that stuff; all I’m really concerned about is the hot dogs.” Mary Kate squashed that dream of John Luke’s faster than he said it.

Once the planning was complete, it was time for the couple to part ways as they celebrated with their bridesmaids and groomsmen. “John Luke and I decided to do something different rather than your typical bachelor, bachelorette party, so I went with a luncheon for my bridesmaids, and John Luke decided something a little different—against my better judgment.”

“Me and my groomsmen are about to jump out of a plane at 10,000 feet and just hope the parachute opens,” said John Luke with enthusiasm. The couple could not have chosen more different activities, but both thankfully ended in no injuries.

When it came time to write their vows, Willie was tasked with helping the couple drum up inspiration. “So John Luke and Mary Kate asked me to officiate the wedding, so I guess I’m the preacher.” Willie’s advice seemed unsuccessful in helping the couple, but it gave them a starting point.

No “Duck Dynasty” episode would be complete without a Robertson family dinner, which was in the form of a beautiful meal following the wedding rehearsal. Family members took turns sharing heartfelt stories about the couple and John Luke’s grandmother, Miss Kay shared her thoughts through tears with the room. “For John Luke to find his soul mate for a lifetime, it makes me so happy because I know they’re just like Phil and I, they’re committed for life.”

The time for the ceremony arrived and the entire family prepared as John Luke reflected on his feelings. “I felt like I felt before I jumped out of the plane—my heart is kind of racing but you know that you’re doing it, you’re jumping out of the plane, that’s kind of how it feels.”

Willie opened up the ceremony with his thoughts on marriage. “Marriage is a lot like building a house, it takes work, it can be stressful, so—welcome to marriage. Unless you’re Uncle Si, you probably don’t talk to your house, and you’d never get angry with it. When something happens with your house, what do you do? You immediately try to get it fixed. Our house receives us every time we walk in, and keeps folks out that we don’t want in, and it welcomes those in that we love. We care for, we clean it, and we keep it nice. We’re proud of our house. Build it on the Lord and it will last.”

After the couple exchanged vows, a kiss, and walked down the aisle as husband and wife, the family celebrated one last time with an extravagant party, featuring dinner, cake, dancing, and fireworks.

Willie reflected on the experience. “To John Luke and Mary Kate, I’m so proud of you both, and I wish you all the best in life. May you be blessed with many children, wealth, and prosperity– but most importantly, the kind of happiness that can only come from the love of God and of each other. The book of Romans tells us that good things happen to those who love each other and God, so be patient, because in the end it’s all worth it.”

read more:www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses-2015

http://www.marieaustralia.com/red-carpet-celebrity-dresses

Stai vedendo 1 articolo (di 1 totali)
Attenzione

Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.

POST POPOLARI