✨ SCOPRI BABBOL SOFT CREAMY STICK BLUSH ✨ ➡️ VAI SU CLIOMAKEUPSHOP.COM

Forum PELLE PROBLEMI & SOLUZIONI Jennifer Aniston Wedding Details: All About Her Glam Squad and Rings

Jennifer Aniston Wedding Details: All About Her Glam Squad and Rings

Topic iniziato da
pinkggfes , ultimo intervento di
pinkggfes, 8 years, 8 months fa

Tag: 

• Autore
    Articoli
    pinkggfesBlocked

We’ve already predicted what Jennifer Aniston might have worn for her Aug. 5 wedding to Justin Theroux. Now lets talk about her bridal beauty.

Aniston’s trusted glam team — celebrity makeup artist Angela Levin and hairstylist/best friend Chris McMillan — was on hand for her big day.

Levin posted a photo on Wednesday morning of her “work look,” which was pretty made-up for a regular day on the job and perfect for a party (like perhaps, her client’s wedding).

As for McMillan, he hasn’t shared any photos on social media yet, but he did give Aniston’s close friend Chelsea Handler a pre-wedding haircut. And he was photographed at her gorgeous outdoor affair.

Aniston said earlier this year when it comes to formal events, she rarely strays away from her signature red carpet blowout.

“I don’t like [to wear] my hair up very much. I’m not an updo kind of gal,” she said. “I feel like if you’re wearing a gown with glitter, you want to have beachy, natural hair to kind of go against that.”

RELATED PHOTOS: Jen & Justin Marry, Help Prove That Love Really Does Exists

But McMillan pushed the 46-year-old actress out of her comfort zone during awards season, like the time she wore an unexpected bun to the Golden Globes.

“Ryan Hastings is styling her and knocking it out of the ballpark,” he told PEOPLE during Aniston’s 2015 award show reign. “We’re all having so much fun with him and the whole team, between Angela doing makeup, me on hair, Ryan and Jennifer, we’re all having a lot of fun. She’s in to switching it up, she’s in to trying new things and it’s fun. We’re having a great time and I think it shows.”

Aniston and Theroux married Wednesday evening outdoors at her gorgeousBel Air mansion. The couple’s close friend Jennifer Meyer designed their wedding rings, a rep for the celeb-loved jeweler confirmed to PEOPLE.

Along with Meyer and her husband Tobey Maguire, a slew of other celebrity guests celebrated with the couple including Howard Stern, his wife Beth Ostrosky Stern, Samantha Ronson and photographer Terry Richardson,Friends costars Courteney Cox and Lisa Kudrow, Chelsea Handler, Jason Bateman, Emily Blunt and John Krasinski, Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi, Will Arnett, Lake Bell and Scott Campbell, and Jimmy Kimmel, among others.

read more:www.marieaustralia.com/evening-dresses

http://www.marieaustralia.com/short-formal-dresses

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Stai vedendo 1 articolo (di 1 totali)
Attenzione

Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.

POST POPOLARI