✨ SCOPRI BABBOL SOFT CREAMY STICK BLUSH ✨ ➡️ VAI SU CLIOMAKEUPSHOP.COM

Forum PELLE PROBLEMI & SOLUZIONI What a way to say 'I do'!

What a way to say 'I do'!

Topic iniziato da
pinkggfes , ultimo intervento di
pinkggfes, 8 years, 8 months fa

Tag: 

• Autore
    Articoli
    pinkggfesBlocked

Playboy model Hope Dworaczyk wed venture capital tycoon Robert Smith in Italy on Saturday in a lavish ceremony that was held at a spectacular villa overlooking the Amalfi Coast and featured performances from Grammy winners John Legend and Seal

The 30-year-old bride walked down the aisle wearing a custom gown by designer Naeem Khan, while John, 36, sang For the First Time, before saying ‘I do’ to Robert, 52, at the Villa Cimbrone in Ravello, a town in southern Italy.

Hope, who has a seven-month-old son named Hendrix Robert with Robert, took to Instagram on Monday to share a beautiful video of the moment she walked down the aisle, writing: ‘Saturday was the most emotional day of my life. I woke up feeling so overwhelming[ly] in love.’

‘I didn’t know it would be possible to love you more but here we are… And I do.’

But before Hope even made her breathtaking grand entrance, the couple’s song is said to have floated to the altar on a whimsical cloud created by a Cirque du Soleil production team.

The thrilled glamour model posted an image after the ceremony on Instagram, which said: ‘Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave.’

The couple are said to have delivered vows they had written themselves in front of an excited crowd of 250 attendees, according to Us Weekly.

The stunning reception was held outside at the historic villa, and the tables were topped candles and massive centerpieces featuring white flowers. Above the dancer floor, lights spelled out ‘Mr & Mrs Smith’.

John sang his own rendition of Paul McCartney’s hit song Maybe I’m Amazed as the couple shared their first dance together as man and wife.

After John tickled the ivorys, Seal sang his hits, including Kiss from a Rose and Crazy.

Ashley Kirschner, one of Hope’s seven bridesmaids, who also wore custom Naeem Khan gowns, shared an Instagram video on Sunday of her and friend Amanda Vanderpool dancing to Seal’s performance.

‘Please keep checkoutamanda and me in your prayers tonight bc our feet are SO sore from dancing in our designer heels while Seal and John Legend gave a private performance at our bffs very exclusive wedding in Italy. #MrAndMrsSmith #hopeandrobert [sic],’ she wrote.

As if it could not get any more luxurious, the couple also commissioned a blue and white wedding cake designed by Sylvia Weinstock.

Hope and Robert asked attendees to donate to Unlikely Heroes and Together We Rise instead of giving them gifts, and pledged to match the amount raised, up to a million dollars.

Dating back to at least the 11th century, Villa Cimbrone is a prestigious historical site and botanical garden that has attracted illustrious visitors including, writers T.S. Eliot and Virginia Woolf, Winston Churchill and the Duke and Duchess of Kent.

The romantic location also hosted actress Greta Garbo and Leopold Stokowski amid their love affair in the late 1930s.

And unsurprisingly, Hope and Robert’s entire wedding weekend was packed with glamour.

On Friday night, Hope donned a patterned romper and matching hooded cape by Naeem Khann to their ‘welcome pool party’.

Meanwhile, the blushing bride wore a white gown with a matching hat and belt, all of which were custom designed by Galia Lahav, for her rehearsal dinner.

And John and Seal, weren’t the only singers to serenade the couple during their extravagant wedding weekend, as the elaborate dinner party ended in with a surprise performance by Brian McKnight.

Even the preparations for the ceremony itself came complete with a dash of luxury.

On the day of her wedding, Hope drank iced coffee out of a martini glass as she got her hair done by celebrity hair stylist Andre J Davis.

The bride-to-be also shared an Instagram photo of herself meditating with her make-up artist and friend Joyce Bonelli, who helped Kim Kardashian get ready for her 2014 wedding to Kanye West, before the ceremony to ‘to calm wedding nerves’.

Many of Hope and Robert’s wedding attendees flocked to social media, during and after their wedding, to share photos and videos from the star-studded event, using the hashtag #hopeandrobert.

While the former Celebrity Apprentice contestant will be now known as the much plainer, not to mention easier to spell, Hope Smith, in the past she has said she likes her family name.

She said: ‘Having a different last name never felt like me. I’m really happy I kept it.’

Hope first seemed destined for great things when she graduated high school at sixteen, before winning the Miss Teen Texas pageant shortly after.

Her wealthy new husband serves as the founder, chairman, and chief executive officer of Vista Equity Partners, which he co-founded in 2000, and previously worked at Goldman Sachs’ investment banking division.

No doubt Hope was most attracted the multimillionaire’s formidable intellect, as he holds an MBA from Columbia Business School and a BS in Chemical Engineering from Cornell University.

read more:www.marieaustralia.com/formal-dresses-melbourne

http://www.marieaustralia.com/plus-size-formal-dresses

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Stai vedendo 1 articolo (di 1 totali)
Attenzione

Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.

POST POPOLARI

Error decoding the Instagram API json